среда, 27 марта 2013 г.

Ornament SAL, March update

DSCN0799DSCN0261

Here is my march ornament. It’s mix of cross stitch and ribbon embroidery. Actually I embroidered all three Santa but still need to make two more socks with them. Since I’m not so good with sewing it takes me time Smile I show you later what I’ll get. Below is work-in progress picture

DSCN0205

Это мой мартовский орнамент – вышивка крестом и лентами. Я закончила всех трех Санта Клаусов, но пока оформила только одного. Так как я не очень хорошая швея процесс шитья идет очень медленно. Выложу фото когда закончу.

6 комментариев:

  1. Such a gorgeous Santa ornament, Galia! I found your blog from the Ornament SAL check-in page. Your silk ribbon embroidery came out fantastic!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you, Debbie! Welcome to my blog! It's second time I working with ribbons and it come out very interesting process. I should buy something else in this technique ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить