понедельник, 21 января 2013 г.

Another Dark Rye Bread recipe

DSCN0244
I found this recipe at food.com. I followed the recipe (except I didn’t use coffee and caraway seeds)  an it came out very well. This bread isn’t sweet like the previous one I made. I’ll keep this recipe for the next time.
You may see on the picture what I’ve got 

Ingredients

    • 1 cup water
    • 2 tablespoons water
    • 1 tablespoon molasses
    • 2 tablespoons canola oil
    • 2 cups bread flour
    • 1 cup rye flour
    • 2 tablespoons gluten flour
    • 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
    • 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
    • 1/2 tablespoon salt
    • 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
    • 1/2-1 tablespoon caraway seeds (optional)
    • 2 teaspoons yeast

Directions

  1. Place ingredients in bread machine according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
  2. You may substitute 1 package yeast for 2 tsp yeast.
  3. If possible, use the Whole Wheat cycle, light crust.
  4. Be sure to check the dough ball after 5 minutes.
  5. Add Water or Bread Flour to adjust the consistency.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий