I found this recipe at food.com. I followed the recipe (except I didn’t use coffee and caraway seeds) an it came out very well. This bread isn’t sweet like the previous one I made. I’ll keep this recipe for the next time.
You may see on the picture what I’ve got
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup rye flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten flour
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1/2-1 tablespoon caraway seeds (optional)
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- You may substitute 1 package yeast for 2 tsp yeast.
- If possible, use the Whole Wheat cycle, light crust.
- Be sure to check the dough ball after 5 minutes.
- Add Water or Bread Flour to adjust the consistency.